Re: [A85: Re: Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [A85: Re: Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competition!]

MRJ has an applet runner application.  It should be in your Apple Extras
folder, or otherwise installed by a full install of MRJ.  also MRJ 2.2 (i
think) developer beta is out.  go get it!

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O