Re: [A85: Re: Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competiti

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [A85: Re: Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competition!]

***** all of you windows users, just for using windows!  I use Mac OS,
linux, and bsd unix on my mac, and use a graphlink in the MacOS and bsd
environments!  What's with the insult!?  We Mac and unix users also are a
major player in the who TI-Calc community, thank you.

--
send all of your sqrxz and super mario 86 levels into erlewine@lynxus.com by
US Thanksgiving!

--