RE: A85: Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:09:58 -0500

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:09:58 -0500

Nope, Andi hasn't been on the list for a while now.  Someone drop that
program in the ticalc.org archives, eh?  in /pub/dos/ or /pub/dos/asm/,
perhaps?

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, Other Sites Manager, and News Editor