RE: A85: This is about macross.calc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: This is about macross.calc.org

He's busy with his life.  :)

I'm a (complete) day behind on help mail, and maybe I'll get to it tonight
(but it's seven past midnight, so perhaps not).

Sometimes we get behind.  <shrug>  I've done help mail every day for the
last two weeks.  I can only go so long and still be polite.  ;)  Meanwhile,
the files that have been added look to be top-quality, at least for the
TI-86!

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/ms-tnef; name="winmail.dat"