A85: I need Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: I need Help!

After announcing California Games 99, I decided that my
sprite routine wasn't fast enough.  Well, actually it's
not a sprite routine, I'm just using the precompiled
routines that come with usgard.  The game is in
grayscale so I'm using the routine twice. (PAGE1ADDR &
PAGE2ADDR)  I need to ask if anyone would help me write
a fast grayscale sprite routine that supports masking
and saves the background.  Anybody that would like to
help, please e-mail me, If you write a good routine you're name will be on the opening screen of the
finished game.  I know somebody out there can do it,
unfortunately I'm better at designing rather than
programming.
                                  -Ryan Guerry
                              SaxaphoneDude@Hotbot.com

HotBot - Search smarter.