Re: A85: Sliding Pixels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sliding Pixels

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, kaus wrote:
> I may have misunderstood you, Humberto, and if so, i am sorry.  this is how
> i understand it.
>
> Jonathan Kaus
> kaus@cybrzn.com
Basically the only difference between your method and the one I described
is that completely erasing the sprite then redrawing it will produce
flickering.  My way, or rather the way I described  gets rid of the
flickering without using the graph mem.  But as I said it is limited to
certain conditions: if there is a bg then you know what's covered and
can redraw only what's uncovered.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."
-Dead Alive (1992)