Re: A85: Sliding Pixels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sliding Pixels

i am getting confused a bit.
to scroll a sprite up one  bit, in my understnading:
1)  Original configuration.  backgound under the sprite is saved, using
PSPG_CLP
...10011011..     notice some of my sprite is using masking
...111...1...
...1000.0.1..
...0111..00..
...11000100..

2) restore background using PSPR_NR

3) redraw sprite 1 pixel upwards using PSPG_CLP again to save the background
...10011011..
...111...1...
...1000.0.1..
...0111..00..
...11000100..

This is the way i understand it anyway. these functions are usgard
functions.  i think source is on ticalc if you wanna use zshell or
something.  the PSPG_CLP does clipping, saves background, and does masking.
but masking and saving the backgournd do not need to be both present. it
just so happens that that function has them both.

I may have misunderstood you, Humberto, and if so, i am sorry.  this is how
i understand it.

Jonathan Kaus
kaus@cybrzn.com