A85: The Quest III + Conversion Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: The Quest III + Conversion Help

I have started The Quest III Chapter 2, and I wanted some input. If you have
played the first chapter, and you want to see some changes, here is your
chance. Email me with any feature you think should be removed, changed,
tweaked, or just made more important. If you have an ideas on new features
please send them in. If you have a cool idea let us know. We want to make this
chapter even more better then the first.
-----------
The following routine (written by Erik) scrolls the screen 1 pixel to the
left. I need it to scroll 1 pixel to the right, but haven't been able to get
it to work. Will you guys take a look at it for me?

Scroll:
  ld b, 64
 ld hl, VIDEO_MEM
rowLoop:
 push bc
 sla (hl)
 inc hl
 ld b, 15
scrollBytes:
 sla (hl)
 jr nc, skip
 dec hl
 set 0, (hl)
 inc hl
skip:
 inc hl
 djnz scrollBytes
 pop bc
 djnz rowLoopret

Thanks,
-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, of Macross Software
WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)