Re: A85: ZCP and solitare

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ZCP and solitare

i think it would be better to have an external string with the card
sprites in it (or a routine that generates the card sprites like
solytare does), and then different games could access the sprites
through looking at the VAT.  this way you could still have only the
games you wanted to have.

-mike pearce