Re: A85: ZCP and solitare

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ZCP and solitare

>Also, like the Atari idea, what about a solitaire shell that contains the
>code and sprites for cards and code for a cursor?  There are about a
>million different types of solitaire and if you take all of the similar
>parts of each one out and put them in a shell made specifically for
>solitaire games, the actual games would be very small.  I don't know much
>about actually making my own shell, that's why I'm asking.

Maybe i'm weird, but that sounds like a cool idea.  I'd put that shell on
my 85.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Of course, Ankh-Morpork's citizens had always claimed that the river water
was incredibly pure. Any water that had passed through so many kidneys,
they reasoned, had to be very pure indeed.
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)

Follow-Ups: References: