Re: A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Have you noticed...

If some Atari games were made for the TI-85, what would be this
list's favorite?  I don't remember the names of the games, but I liked
Dig Dug, Jungle Hunt, there was one where you were in a tank and
fought against the other player, -------> (Armored Ambush)
another where you had to keep away
from robots as they chased after you, -------> (Berzerk)
and there was a maze game where
the two player were against each other.  Anyone have the names of
these games?  Also, do they have an Atari emulator for the computer?
I have a Nintendo one, but I'd
like to have the Atari one if they had it.

I think that armored ambush would be an awesome link game for that TI-85.
 As far as Berzerk goes it wouldn't be too hard to make.  You could use
line vectors for the walls.  There is an emulator for the 2600 but not
the 7800.  I don't haveit but I'm sure that you could find it easily.
				- Mike Young

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]