Re: A85: Shell usage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shell usage

I'd like to hear more about this new relocation idea.

->  That I am. Partly because there's no Usgard string maker for the Mac (I
-> am working on this though), and partly because I've found my own way of
-> kinda implementing rellocation that isn't shell specific. I'm wokring on
-> how to apply this to calls and jumps too. right now, it only works on
-> variables and labels.
->
->    Erik Huizing
->    ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca