Re: A85: qaud

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: qaud

nope.  i checked that... perhaps it's the way it's sorted on the juno
server.  don't worry about it.
-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:06:00 -0500 Bryan Rabeler
<brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us> writes:

>Greg Milewski wrote:
>
>> uhh... oops... my mail seems to come backwards from ticalc (new
>first,
>> old last).... sorry for, uh, demeaning you...
>>
>> -Greg
>
>Actually it's probably your email program is sorting the messages by
>date
>(descending).
>
>Bryan

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]