Re: A85: qaud

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: qaud

uhh... oops... my mail seems to come backwards from ticalc (new first,
old last).... sorry for, uh, demeaning you...

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:18:20 -0500 (EST) "L0rdG0aT, Lord of sodomy and of
darkness" <milewskg@stuy.edu> writes:

>umm, not to burst your bubble or anything, but most of us (i believe)
>know
>this.  (mostly the ones that use the 85 for more than programming...)
>
>-Greg
>

>On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, david schraeder wrote:
>

>> Hello Post,
>>
>>   this is for every one that has a program that does quadratic
>>   equations.  You don't need them.  Just hit 2nd then poly then type
>2
>>   and enter a,b,c and hit f5 to solve.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>  David                          mailto:kb0sjr@wichita.crosswinds.net
>>

>> ICQ #2077464

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: