A85: Another newbie question, about sprites

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Another newbie question, about sprites

I'm trying to output some simple sprites on a blank background in Usgard, so I
immediately gravitated toward the PSPR_NR function (now that I have #fncall
working... :-)).  But it's only given me misery, invariably crashing my
calculator or not displaying the sprite.  Here's a code snippet:

 ld b,32
 ld c,32
 ld hl,&A_shape
 ld a,4
 out (5),a
 #fncall PSPR_NR
 ld a,0
 out (5),a
A_shape:
 .db 8,8
 .db %00000000
 .db %11111110
 .db %10000010
 .db %10000010
 .db %10000010
 .db %10000010
 .db %10000010
 .db %11111110

I'd like to know either what's wrong with this code, or what method would be
better to use.

JOSH.

--
JOSH. Phillips             | "You know, at certain times we all look

Josh's Homepage: http://www3.sympatico.ca/susan.phillips1/josh/