Re: A85: slow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: slow

> i think we have discussed everything until people start
> writing new programs.  hopefully more people will.

I hate to say it, but I think the 85 is becoming a dead platform.
Just about all of the experienced programmers (myself included)
have upgraded and are writing for the 86 or 92+ predominantly.
In order for the 85 to gain support, more people are going to have
to learn assembly and refrain from becoming obsessed with
calculators and paying hundreds of dollars for a better calc.
I don't think it's possible to be a good TI-85 programmer without
being obsessed...