Re: A85: I was wondering how to start Usgard using a jp ($8BFF)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: I was wondering how to start Usgard using a jp ($8BFF)

<< As far as i know, TSR's stop executing when you exit UsGard (they're
 terminate stay resident, but i believe that's limited to the context of
 while you're running the shell). That makes it impossible to start it from
 any other key sequence. >>

But i have gotten it to work this way...with some bugs. It based on the sme
idea as the Menu Lock program written by Doug Melton.

Does anyone know what <custom> <F1> points to?