Re: A85: Re: SD: Summit BETA 3 (I am bored and felt like posting somethi

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: SD: Summit BETA 3 (I am bored and felt like posting something)

Why is it impolite?? I don't mind it.  Maybe some people arn't subscibed
to both lists.  Ever heard of filters?  That way you know what is from
where.  Hotmail has great filter options.  I never heard of that rule
anyway.  When did the rules change.  I've been on these lists for over a
year and lots of people have done it.  Maybe it applies to both lists.
Its a stupid rule anyway, and i'm not going to abide by a communist
rule.

Matt Butch
mjb25@hotmail.com
Member of the The Doomsday Horizons Administrative Committee (DHAC)