Re: A85: Introducing a BReaKtHrOUgh!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Introducing a BReaKtHrOUgh!

<< It's about time that the Mac version comes out before the PC version.
 It's also about time that somebody started working on software
 development tools for the Mac for the 85.  I haven't tried out the
 movieplayer yet but it looks cool.  Great job!! >>

Indeed it is. We mac users are always getting shorted, period.  I'm not saying
PC users don't deserve a utility for the movieplayer (obviously not, b/c Erik
and I want a lot of people to use it) but mac is too good to always get the
short straw.  Anyhow, I suggest you do check it out. So far, there are no
movies that accurately reflect the potential of this player, but that is due
to the lack of artistic prowess that Erik and I lack.  So as soon as an artist
steps forward, it's all good.  Siskel and Ebert better make an appearance. :)
Visit the movieplayer homepage: http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~ehuizing

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com
-Erik Huizing (<--Just for reference)