Re: A85: Introducing a BReaKtHrOUgh!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Introducing a BReaKtHrOUgh!

I'll have to get erik to answer that one. I don't fully understand the
algorithm for movies, so I'm not sure I can accurately answer it, but I'd like
to take this opportunity to blab more about the possibilities of FMV on the
85.  Have you ever wanted a game to have a better ending, intro?  Graphics in
the middle?  This thing will rock for that.  For 5K, a relatively simple movie
can last upwards of 35 seconds.  And that's awesome. :)  OK, enough about
that.  Um, as I was saying, the PC version of the editor is soon to come out,
but for now, it's a mac users paradise.  This thing is going to make a lot of
difference as soon as people start using it. :)

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com
-Erik Huizing (<--Just for reference)
 ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca