Re: A85: Saving the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Saving the 85

If you guys get off your butts from worrying about the ti-85's demise and
start coding you wouldn't be worrying about no more programs for the
ti-85.  Anyways, ti-hardware originated (and mainly still stays) on the
ti-85.  So there will always be a little bit of 85 left.  I use a ti-82.
I thought it was dead.  But last  summer there were 2 assembly shells,
with a new one last winter, and a new version of Ash (3.1) coming out
soon (I hope)  We were the last ones to get asm and I was surprised we
even got it.  So the only way you can save the ti-85 is to keep working
with it.  I'm sure Zshell 4.0 isn't perfect.  It can be iproved upon.  Go
out there and make Jimmy Mardell proud.  Let him see an optimized version
of his shell and a popular calculator once again when he comes back from
his tour of duty.  Now quit whining and start working
~Larry C
"First online career top ten at Hickory Saturday"
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]