Re: A85: slow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: slow

Well, we are lucky though.  at least there are numerous new people
using the 86 that will be just as interested in a game for the 85 as
they would be for an 86 game.  if we were really lucky, we could
convince all of the 86 programmers to program the game for the 85
originally... alright, maybe that's asking a little too much.

-mike pearce

>The 85 isn't as popular now as it used to be.  With the advent of calcs
>that have built in ASM capabilities, the 85 just pushed to the side.
>However sad this may be, there isn't much we can do about it.

Follow-Ups: References: