A85: TSR calc protector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: TSR calc protector

-> Is there a TSR program available to serve as a safeguard in case a calc
-> locks up?  Everyone is, I'm sure, familiar with Window's CTRL+ALT+DEL, so
-> why can't the TI-85 have such a feature, perhaps built into Usgard or
-> Rigel or what not, that makes use of normally unused keys.

I have written a ZShell Graph Mem TSR that does just that.  I haven't
posted it, because I don't check my E-Mail at home.  I'll try to get around to it
this weekend.  No gaurantees though.  I haven't had time for my TI-85
lately.  I'm trying to publish a novel...

I've got two versions of the TSR, one that crashes to ZShell, and another
that crashes to the Home Screen.

There are certain places in the TI-OS that will corrupt the memory if you
use it though.