Re: A85: TSR calc protector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TSR calc protector

The calc usually locks up because you overwrite something in memory,
which no "ctrl+alt+delete" would fix.  the OS (or shell) has no way of
protecting itself against malignant programs.  but, if you just
accidentally get into an infinite loop, it would be useful (but only
for programmers since most games should not have infinite loops when
released).

-mike