Re: A85: TI85 Emulator (Was:Re: Shells and games)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TI85 Emulator (Was:Re: Shells and games)

>Dines Justesen wrote:
>
>> [about the 85 emulator]
>>
>> In the next version i hope tomake it possible to load files directly form
>> the hd, but it is actually hard to get that working. I have allready
tried
>> to implement two ideas for this, but it showed out that it did not work.
>> have figured out how to add debugging facilities, but i have nor tried to
>> implement that yet (i requires me to reassemble the asm source, and my
>> version of TASM wont work under Win95).
>>
>> Another thing i was thinking of adding was the support for ti82/3 roms,
>> which should not be very hard.
>
>Add support for 86 roms must be even easier... the only needed to add
>would be adding RAM swapping + change the ROM swap so it can swap 16
>pages instead of 8.

The problem is that know very litlle about the ti86, and i do not know
anyone who has one (which makes testing a lot harder). Actually support for
the ti82/3 is quiet easy the look a lot like the ti85. I also heard someone
on another list (calc-ti?) say that on the ti86 you could also do graphics
using a display controller,if that is tru i think that the ti86 support
would be harder than ti82/3 support.

Dines