Re: A85: Text while using a virtual screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Michael Pearce wrote:

> In my solitaire game, i am using  the Graph mem as a virtual screen,
> is there any way to write text to the virtual screen?  Or would i just
> have to write the text after i copy the virtual screen to video mem
> every single time (this would certainly cause *some* flicker of the
> text)?
>
> -mike pearce

There is a simple solution to this problem... simply copy part of the
video screen to the graph screen. Of course it gets a little
complicated, but it is not too dificult.
btw, I need a table of the widths of the menu characters. Anyone got
one?

--
Terry Peng <tpeng@geocities.com>

Follow-Ups: References: