Re: A85: RPG survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: RPG survey

At 05:16 PM 9/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> >I am thinking about making an RPG, and I want to get some input on this
>> >idea. First of all, it will NOT be graphical. Large-scale Graphics are
>>
>> Good, if it was graphical I *would* be forced to kill you :)
>
>hehe.. so how far along are you on your RPG?

Only about 10-15%.  It's actually quite a project though, it's going very
well, it's quick, efficient, speedy, and grayscale ;).  It's a lot better
than Darkness.

>but that's part of the fun :)

(Doh)

>Definately... but I'm afraid the strings will take up too much memory

Don't worry about it; if it's good people will have it on their calculator.

>what language is that written in?

Turbo Pascal, and it's a lot more intricate than you would need.

>Good idea... I may go with this or with the menu idea...

I don't know about a MENU, I don't think it'd be very Adventure-esque.  But
it is your game, or, well, it may be your game.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...