Re: A85: New RPG for the TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: New RPG for the TI-85

Good luck, hope yours may be one of the first RPGs that actually pans out.
You can also get the source to Darkness, an uncompleted RPG of mine, off of
my web site if you want.  It had a lot of promise, but I ditched it for
something better.  You may get some interesting code concepts from it, though.

http://ti85.home.ml.org/

At 08:24 AM 9/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>    I am going to be making "Legend of the Sphere" for the
>TI-85. It will probably take quite a while. I am open to
>suggestions and will keep you posted as to what is going on.
>I would prefer that you E-Mail me personally so I can save
>the suggestion. The majority of this will be kept under raps
>until I decide part should be shown. I do not know much at
>this time. About all I know is the basic story line and that
>this will defiantly take more than one month. Thank you.
>
>Michael Cook
>MBCook@Concentric.net

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...