Re: A85: Usgard bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard bug

I've seen this two sometimes, but In differnt (I can't remember)
circumstances. Weird, but not that big a deal =)

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Tony Lieuallen wrote:

> I like the new usgard, because it's small, but don't like how the old
> programs don't work.  Anyway, I don't know why (my batteries are so dead
> that w/ contrast all the way up, you can barely see it anymore) but
> sometimes the usgard credit screen thing (you'll see when you first load
> the backup on) will pop up *really* quick as you press say [2nd]-[mem]
> and then the right screen will pop up.  Anyone else noticed this?
> --
>             ''~``
>            ( o o )
>   ____.oooO__(_)__Oooo.__________
>  /  Tony Lieuallen               \
> [ arantius@erols.com              ]
> [    .oooO http://gifs.home.ml.org]
> [    (   )   Oooo.                ]
>  \____\ (____(   )_______________/
>        \_)    ) /
>              (_/
>
> "Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine."

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .