Re: A85: Usgard version 1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard version 1.0

I have found one bug in Usgard, and one which was also in ZShell. Type
something like "5" (without quotes) in the home screen. Enter Usgard,
exit, hit CLEAR. The cursor will warp to the right of the screen. The
other bug is that if Usgard is started while in the graph screen or any
other full screen editor, the Home screen will not be cleared, leaving
any info which was in TEXT_MEM visible.

Marco Radzinschi
marco10@juno.com

"Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think. Orthodoxy is
unconsciousness." -George Orwell (From 1984)

On Wed, 03 Sep 1997 01:22:31 -0700 Jimmy Mårdell <mja@algonet.se> writes:

>Buggy!? The only bug that is known (I think) is that OTH_ARROW doesn't
>work.
>And if Usgard 1.0 would be compatible with the old software, it would
>really
>suck. Usgard 0.95b was one big mess. Also, very few programs were ever
>released for Usgard 0.95, and most of them (?) has been converted to
>Usgard
>1.0, or will be (see below).
>
>Also, Andreas Ess and I will release a new Usgard version which even
>allows
>libraries to some degree. This makes it possible to reuse for example
>winlib
>(which is a very good example on something that should be a library -
>small
>routines like putting sprites etc should NOT be in a library. It also
>make
>TSR program even easier - relocation in TSR! And future Usgard
>versions
>will
>be backward compatible (with 1.0).
>
>So, all programs in Usgard 0.95 using winlib will be (most likely)
>very
>easy
>to port to Usgard 1.1 (I guess it will be called that).
>
>--
>Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
>mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose
>from."
>http://www.algonet.se/~mja
>IRC: Yarin                   "Sanity? I'm sure I have it on tape
>somewhere!"

Follow-Ups: References: