A85: fliptile for usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: fliptile for usgard

For some reason, Geocities is being an asshole and wont let me go to Jeff
Tyrril's page.  Is it me, or is his page down?  either way, does anyone,
maybe even Jeff, if yer out there, know when fliptile for usgard is going to
be reeleased?  thanx

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Some people think Life Sucks, then You Die.  I disagree.  Life sucks, then
you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you
feel bad about yourself. Then all of a sudden the cancer goes into
remission. You look good, you feel good, you're going great, and all of a
sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And one day you
step off the curb at 68th by Lincoln Center and BANG, you get hit by a bus.
And then--maybe--you die.
--Denis Leary