A85: Sqrxz and Calc to Calc problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Sqrxz and Calc to Calc problem

When I run sqrxz on my 85 I beat the first level and then it says "now for
the real game" and when I hist enter, it drops me back into the usgard
winshell. Any idea what is up?

Also, I tried to send a backup of my calc to another 85 and it wouldn't
work. His calc would go slow and not realize I was sending at all. He has
ROM version 3.0A and I have 10.0 and Idea what is up? Yes, we both have the
link cable pushed in as far as possible.

-Jeremy

"You've claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why then are you
so suprised when you hear your own eulogy?"-Tool