Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

>>I am sorry but I don't have internet access. I
>>might be able to get it through school but I am
>>not sure. For the mean time could you send it
>>to me?
>>Thanks
>>David

I recommend an excellent document which explains
how to get full internet access, using only email.
That is, you send a message to a site, saying in
effect "get this page and all these files", and
it does, then sends them to you.

  You can get this document by sending mail to a server:

To: mail-server@rtfm.mit.edu (for US, Canada & South America)
Enter only this line in the BODY of the note:
  send usenet/news.answers/internet-services/access-via-email

To: mailbase@mailbase.ac.uk (for Europe, Asia, etc.)
Enter only this line in the BODY of the note:
  send lis-iis e-access-inet.txt

  Do hope this helps you!

  (It's unreasonable to expect other people to
waste time downloading stuff for you; happily,
there are alternatives.)

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey