FTP by Mail (was Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 11:43 PM 10/14/97 GMT, Michael Pearce wrote:
>Does anyone have the text file explaining ftp through email to these
>poor lost soulds?  If so, please send it to them.

I don't have "THE text file," but here's a FTP by Mail server:

bitftp@pucc.princeton.edu

Send email to this address with "HELP" in the message body.  This will give
you the full syntax.  (For those who don't know, the server you should use
is ftp.ticalc.org, login = anonymous.  The princeton  server will
automagically send your email address as the password.  And yes, it will
UUENCODE, for all you Juno people).

--
Brian Leech
butvis@mindspring.com