Re: A85: Sprite Drawer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sprite Drawer

I'm just looking for a very small routine to draw bitmaps on the screen.
I'm making an RPG similar to Dragon Warrior for the Nintendo.  I don't
know if it will be a scrolling game, maybe just multiple levels.  The
bitmaps will be for drawing the different pieces of the map and they
probably won't be moving around alot, though moving rooms might be a cool
effect for this game.  I've already made a version for TI-BASIC.  It will
be similar, but the map pieces are going to be 7x7 and there will be a
larger variety.  If you would like to take a look at the game I can send
it to you personally.  If you do want it, I have some add-ons like a map
editor and a map viewer.  Personally I think it's a great game, but I got
sick of playing it because I also had to test it myself.

Wyrmlord
egillespie@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: