LZ: Re: Usgard.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Usgard.

I have constructed a version of the Simple Shell which has two slight
modifications.  First, powerdown is not left/right arrows, it is "+"/"-".
 Second, "2nd" will powerdown your calculator.  The size is 401 bytes.  I
haven't released it yet because I wanted to do two or three more things
to it before I consider it complete.  If anyone wants it, though, just
for manual powerdown, they can have it.

Note: it requires usgdlib, which is about 100 or so bytes.  This is for a
powerdown routine.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.