LZ: Re:Usgard.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re:Usgard.

>Hopefully we can release a completely (well, almost) new version next
week. For this reason, we need your support:
> * SUGGESTIONS
> * BUG REPORTS
>Right now, I can only tell you that we reduced the library need,
developed a new shell, reduced Usgard's size by 150 bytes(another
>200 bytes will follow), added a function, fixed major bugs, ...

Okay, here's some suggestions...
1) MINIMUM libraries and lib size. We don't need a bunch of lib
functions that will never be used.
2) Some easier way to do relocation? Someone once told me that you could
put .org x instead of .org 0 to add x to all the addresses, I'm
not really sure though.
3) A new backup with just a simple shell, with ALL the features of
Cshell.
4) Fix the memory 'hole'.

If you guys even come close to this, I'm sure you'll win over all the
Cshell users.

houston00@hotmail.com