Re: LZ: usgard and link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: usgard and link

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:48:20 -0500 (CDT) Michael Wyman
<wyma0012@tc.umn.edu> writes:
>Actually, you probably only needed to raise the contrast, not pull the
>batteries... Whenever the calc has the link error occur, it resets
>itself, meaning the contrast gets set to $0A.  Your batteries were
>probably low enough that you couldn't see anything on the screen with
>the contrast at that level.
>
>~Michael

I'm sure it wasn't the contrast.  First, I did see the reset screen, and
then it shut off.  I tried to change contrast, but nothing happened.
When I manually reset it, it worked.  And besides, my batteries are
fairly new and I can still see the screen when the contrast has been
reset.

>Ave.  Hic adsum ad tesseras pontificis maximi Colosseo Maximo
>tollendas.

^^Where'd you get that one?  Just wondering if you wrote it or someone
else.

Jonathan Anderson
sarlok@juno.com

Here's one from my Latin teacher: