Re: LZ: usgard and link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: usgard and link

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Jonathan L Anderson wrote:

> Last night, after putting usgard on my calc, I put a couple more games on
> it.  After using a few programs, including explorer, I tried to receive a
> memory backup to put the small shell on my calc.  I got a transmission
> error, and the calc reset itself and turned itself off.  I had to remove
> a battery and press ON to get it to come back on.  This problem might be
> related to the VAT problems in the backup, but I don't know.

Actually, you probably only needed to raise the contrast, not pull the
batteries... Whenever the calc has the link error occur, it resets
itself, meaning the contrast gets set to $0A.  Your batteries were
probably low enough that you couldn't see anything on the screen with the
contrast at that level.

~Michael

Ave.  Hic adsum ad tesseras pontificis maximi Colosseo Maximo tollendas.

Follow-Ups: References: