Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 00:02:42 -0700 Jimmy Mårdell <mja@algonet.se> writes:
>When I sent beauty, I didn't mean it was beatiful to look at really, but
>that it's fully optional.

That's what I meant, too.

>Yes. If you have some programming skill, you could modify the source to
the
>simple shell. Since there is no difference between a shell and a
program,
>you would have to make the shell check for itself, and in that case
don't
>display it. I agree with you that it's annoying with the shell in the
>shell :)

Okay, can you do this for me?  I've managed to add manual powerdown and
contrast control that conform EXACTLY to CShell 3.0.  The one last thing
to make the shell perfect is the shell-within-a-shell problem.  I'll keep
poking at it, but all I end up doing is crashing my calculator with some
really funky effects.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.