Re: LZ: doh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: doh

> as far as megaracers, that game sux, I wrote a better racing game in like
> 30min last week. it's on ticalc.org i think.

30 minutes to write hte game
300 minutes to write your sig

	What is the name of this game? Never heard of it or seen of it.
I only know of race.85s, f1, and my game. fill us in on this great work
you've done.

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |