Re: LZ: New idea for a game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: New idea for a game

Someone is already working on a bomberman-85, according to Ess' page.
Email whomever it is and tell him to finish it.  Or maybe I'll just write
one.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.