Re: LZ: The Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: The Shells

> No, we are quite much better... let MS make a shell for the 85 and you
>
> would end up with a 10k big shell, slow as hell, worse than zshell
> random crashes etc etc. I don't believe many guys at MS knows how
> to program any assembly language.
>
> --

You're close... First you would be required to buy the expander - only
the pre-assembled version, of course.  Then it would take up 968k on the
expander, leaving about 40k for games.  Then MS would invent the
MS-TI-Mouse that you would have to buy for about $99.  Afterwords, in
the new version released 1 week after MS-Windows-Ti-85-1997, you would
need to upgrade your LCD screen to a 14 inch color one for about $1000.
Then, the whole thing will blow up in some bug and you'll be back at
square 1.

:)

Oh, and NO one at MS knows how to program asm.  They are all skillfully
trained in Vbasic.  EVERYONE knows that windows was written in vbasic.
:)

--Paul