Re: LZ: The Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: The Shells

Tom McNicholas wrote:

> I am beginning to wonder if USGARD will ever come out, i am trying to
> figure out if supernova is out there, is it?, and basically, all it comes
> down to is frustration and slapping ZShell back on my calc and forgetting
> about all this, just remember, this is a damn calculator we are talking
> about here, we aren't ibm and microsoft, why don't you people decide on

No, we are quite much better... let MS make a shell for the 85 and you
would end up with a 10k big shell, slow as hell, worse than zshell
random crashes etc etc. I don't believe many guys at MS knows how
to program any assembly language.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "Searching for shelter
mailto:mja@algonet.se            My brain is on ice

Follow-Ups: References: