Re: LZ: Security my ass

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Security my ass

This is correct, this is one reason when Password protect came out it
was thought to take up higher amount of batteries.  Because when you
pull out the batteries while it is on, or while it is ShutDown by a
program it will reset to my knoledge.

--
Thank You, Dave Piper
Home Page: http://www.jcave.com/~piperc/