Re: LZ: Security my ass

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Security my ass

Daniel Walls wrote:

> Tom McNicholas wrote:
> >
> > Security progs my ass, the only one i think is a little valid is
> safehold,
> > anyways, ok, i am in school right? suddenly i reach for my TI to
> play that
> > ever addicting game insane game and to my surprise it is not
> there... i
> > suddenly hear a kid two seats down say "damn you Tom! hahaha i will
> get in
> > even if there aren't any games", and as fast as i could i dashed
> over to
> > find all four of my batteries out (we all know that damn backup
> battery
> > doesn't always work) so i mean, are they that important?they are
> nice
> > sometimes but they really just take up memory for something stupid!
> easy
> > answer in my opinion, put it in your pocket...
> >
> > Tom McNicholas
> > tmcnich@earthlink.net

You know, I was just thinking.  (How often does THAT happen? :) )

An interesting little project for the TI-85:  the Anti-memory erase. :)
Just take out your backup battery (or maybe get hold of another one) and
open up your calc, and solder the sucker inside of it.  There goes away
the problem of people deleting your games, and the battery will actually
function...
(And if you do try this, don't scream at me if it doesn't work, I just
thought of it, but it sounded like a good idea. hehe. )

BTW - anyone know why the one in there never works? :)

--Paul

Follow-Ups: References: