Re: LZ: Hiding zshell programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Peter Cordes wrote:

> > Would you be able to do this to Z/C/O/Shell so that it won't appear in
> > the delete menu?  I don't see any problems, because the name doesn't
> > matter, and that won't move it in ram will it?  Like use memmess or
> > something.  That would be really great.

If you want to keep your shell from being deleted, it is quite easy to go
to a hex editor (on the computer) and change the variable type of the
shell to $0b, which will not appear in the RAM screen, and can't be
deleted...

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.