Re: LZ: Security my ass

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Security my ass

they r helpful. if you don't have space get an expander.
On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Tom McNicholas wrote:

> Security progs my ass, the only one i think is a little valid is safehold,
> anyways, ok, i am in school right? suddenly i reach for my TI to play that
> ever addicting game insane game and to my surprise it is not there... i
> suddenly hear a kid two seats down say "damn you Tom! hahaha i will get in
> even if there aren't any games", and as fast as i could i dashed over to
> find all four of my batteries out (we all know that damn backup battery
> doesn't always work) so i mean, are they that important?they are nice
> sometimes but they really just take up memory for something stupid! easy
> answer in my opinion, put it in your pocket...
>
> ************************
> Also, i plan to learn ZShell programming and right a game called poop where
> shit (garbage) falls from sky and you have to move a trash can to pick it
> up, OR, i could right a game i had for atari where asteroids fell from the
> sky and you shot them, and if you missed you lost points but could never
> really die!
>
> ************************
> Tom McNicholas
> tmcnich@earthlink.net

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |