Re: LZ: A "Shell-Developers" E-Mailing List

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

marco@magenta.com wrote:

> I really agree with michael on the games/shells...
>
> Just wondering, but WHY is EVERYONE all of a sudden shell crazy?
> What's wrong with Zshell?   Besides the lack of APD and Contrast
> changing, that's just about it.  And this has been reproduced fine in
> the other existing
> shells, and if I understand correctly, is due in the next version of
> zshell.

> So basically what I'm saying is, cut it out with the shells already.  We
> have PLENTY
> of them, and I'm not seeing very many improvments coming with each new
> one..
> Sure, there's the nifty GUI's, the slightly smaller size (That is one
> good improvement)
> and APD and contrast change, but nothing dramatically different.

	Wait till you see SuperNova.  I know that all you out there are
are still waiting to see it.  SuperNova is 97% complete at the moment,
you
can expect to see major changes such as: Customizable interface.  You
will
be capable of making your own interface.

Follow-Ups: References: