Re: LZ: A "Shell-Developers" E-Mailing List

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 31 May 1997, Keith Burzinski wrote:

> Magnus just sent an e-mail today to me today asking me to ask around and
> perhaps get a vote on how many people would like to see a mail list
> specificly for shell developers.  Personally, I think that this would be
> a great idea to help us all coordinate our efforts.  If you're currently
> working on a shell, please re to this message ONCE and give us your
> BRIEF opinion.  It can't hurt us, only help us...

I think it would probably be a good idea...

There is just one concern that I have... If all the programmers out there
(though this probably wouldn't happen) start working on shells, who will
program more games???

It probably would be a good way to coordinate efforts...

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.

Follow-Ups: References: